2 really weird problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Recently i've been playing unreal tournament 3, alot :p and since the first time i played it my comp start spazzing out, totally.

Firstly i got infected by a load of viruses which infected loads of my system files, the stupid buggers !!! And everything barely worked. So yeah before anyone kicks me off to the adware/malware removal thread i just need to say that the virus problem is solved for the time being, i disabled internet and did a few scans...I get a popup from AVG saying this dll or this threat has been eliminated every now and again when i restart my comp... But yeahh that's sorted for the time being. Thing is, now my Catalyst Control Centre won't start up, it keeps saying CCC has failed to initialize (0x000007b), i've reinstalled it quite a few times, i googled it and tried another method which was to reinstall my current framework version, which is 3.0, which i tried to do...but failed . I uninstalled it and now everytime i try and install it it would fail and the error log would say something like

DepCheck indicates Windows Communication Foundation is not installed.
DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 was not attempted to be installed.

Any help on this would really be appreciated !

Another problem which i have been encountering is that whenever my internet is enabled, the 2 internet tray icons and my abit EQ tray icon would take ages to load up when i start windows but when i disable my internet connection the startup process seems to be much much faster and even abit EQ would load straight away

Soooo help on this would also be appreciated :D

0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Windows lost access to the system partition or boot volume during the startup process. Typical causes: Installing incorrect device drivers when installing or upgrading storage adapter hardware, or a virus.

Question: How do you know you are fully virus/infection free?

Also, our recommendation here is to uninstall AVG and using their removal tool to make sure nothing is left behind. Too many people have had issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back