About to throw it out the window (video card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimoAviso

ok so ive googled, yahood, asked jeeves then strangled him from my frustration. a also tried the nvidia forums but no avail (at least here people actually look at your problem).

using a Nvidia Geforce GFX5200

Im trying to set it up so i can watch movies from my computer on my tv. Id prefer rather than a multi-display, to have a cloned display. (cant happen either way yet). So while trying to get the full view on my tv (start bar and such), i can only get the upper left corner. so i wait it out and it reverts back to my monitor where i can see everything. I tried adjusting the resolution for my tvs settings but still the same area shows up. My tv is not a flat panel or hd, it is however a 52" (im guessing) sony projection tv im trying to run s-video from my pc into. Any ideas? or should i do as the title says

Thanksss

i dunno wtf i did but i also managed to get a blue screen of doom when i restarted (with and without svideo plugged in) so atm im using onboard.

Can you provide a little more info on your complete system specs? Nvidias NVIEW software may be needed to properly configure this card for dual displays. 1024x768 is the maximum TV resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back