Alienware Aurora 4 Customer

verneronomous

Working on Customers computer and this alienware just beeps consistently and nothing else. I have black screen and nothing happens.

Post beeps once and the beep[s non stop. I have replaced the cooler with a Corsair 580I and replaced the powersupply with a modular powersupply thinking those were the issues. None of those fixed my issue. Any ideas? Alienware Aurora R4 I have taken it cmpletely apart and rebuilt it. My install is not incorrect need more information let me know.

If your getting beeps, the motherboard is telling you there is something wrong with a piece connected to the motherboard. Now I dont know enough about the Aurora Motherboard, but based on the fact its Dell, there wont be any LED's telling you exactly whats wrong. You will have to check what the beep codes for the Aurora Motherboard mean. Since its not doing anything, theres a chance that either the GPU, Ram, Or CPU are not being accepted/working with the motherboard.

Yes I do apologize been a while since I have been on. It neded up being a toast motherboard. Do not get Alienware junk!! Thanks guys for all your help!

Back