All games crashing

So I have come across some issues with my new PC build. Whenever I launch a game (Fortnite, GTA V, H1Z1) it will let me play it for a while (about 45 mins or so) and then it will crash. Upon relaunching, it will crash much quicker (Almost instantly). I tried refreshing my PC through Windows Defender and had no success. The only thing that I guess is technically "overclocked" is my memory however it is running off of its DOCP profile and is supposed to run at that rated speed. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it didn't find any issues. I also ran Memtest86 and it didn't find any issues either. The last time I had issues with this it turned out to be my memory however that was because I had overclocked it incorrectly. Now that I am running it off of it DOCP profile, I have no idea what is wrong. Could I have faulty memory? I am running the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers and AMD chipset drivers. Something important that I should note is that Windows 10 home is currently unactivated (won't have enough money to purchase a genuine key for a couple of days). Thanks for reading. Any help is appreciated. Specs listed below

AMD Ryzen 5 2600x

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X

Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR4 3000

ASUS B350-F Gaming Motherboard

WD Blue 7200 RPM 1TB HDD

EVGA 750 G3

Windows 10 Home (currently unactivated)

My first thought is that it is a thermal issue. I would check all fans for proper operation and look into any blockage in the ventilation paths through the case - emphasis on 'flow - through'.

Test for this? Utilities which report temps abound - MSI has a good one. Brute force method would be to have it crash. Then reboot immediately and time to next crash. Then let it rest for 15-30 minutes, restart and time to next crash.

If stumped, I would suggest putting video card into another system and playing Fortnite ,etc for an hour.

ps You might want to rig a second monitor - game in one and monitor utilities in the other.

My first thought is that it is a thermal issue. I would check all fans for proper operation and look into any blockage in the ventilation paths through the case - emphasis on 'flow - through'.

Test for this? Utilities which report temps abound - MSI has a good one. Brute force method would be to have it crash. Then reboot immediately and time to next crash. Then let it rest for 15-30 minutes, restart and time to next crash.

If stumped, I would suggest putting video card into another system and playing Fortnite ,etc for an hour.

ps You might want to rig a second monitor - game in one and monitor utilities in the other.
I have run Fortnite with MSI Afternburner and all temps are well in check when it crashes. Both cpu and gpu are in the 60s at the point of crash. Fans spinning and all. I fell like if it was a thermal issue it would. Bsod instead of freezing/crashing to the desktop.

Back