Annoying ad

Haven't got this one yet. Does it collapse at some point? Usually we allow expandable ads that collapse within a few seconds.

I see the top alignment of the ad is also wrong (too much wasted space) which does make the experience uglier, too.

I don't know if it would have collapsed by itself because I didn't let it sit long enough before I manually collapsed it. I will check that the next time I see it.

I've got the same problem
shame.gif

savez5.png

Sorry to have to put you through this... I do need to narrow down the advertiser so I can report it to the agency.

Can you tell me who is the advertiser or what product is being promoted?

Also, I see there's a close link on the bottom right corner, and we do allow expandable ads but the issue here is that the ad appears to be misaligned and also it should collapse within 10-15 seconds at the most. I understand the latter is not happening.

Thank you!

The ad is by Google but I failed to notice the specific product(s) featured. I should have been more thorough. The next time I see it I will try to be awake enough to identify the ad better.

It is a Google Apps for Buisness ad. It is pretty obnoxious, marching cell phones taking up a lot of vertical space. Real bad on older 13" widescreen laptops that have lame resolutions.

24 hours later, ad is still there. I dislike the large ads in general, but this one is just hyper-abnoxious with shaking and bouncing phones, the only way it could get worse is if it also had sound.

Back