Any tips on buying a new mobile device?

Hi........

I want to buy new mobile and I need your advice

most imprtant for me the speed of the system ,,memory

thing not important for me ( quality of camera,,shape of mobile )

By mobile I infer you mean cell phone. At any rate, I would prioritize the features and functions that are (a) import to you and (b) you use regularly. The hype on specs may be create bragging rights, but that's not worth $0.02 to me.

I'm and old T**d and love my 3g flip phone for the ease of use designed by Nokia. The so called smartphones are not on my wishlist. If I want pictures (and I take a ton of them), I'm not using any camera in a phone - - I take my handheld which gives me the PAS feature for low-light photograph required for indoor and museums. USEABILITY is big with me.

By mobile I infer you mean cell phone. At any rate, I would prioritize the features and functions that are (a) import to you and (b) you use regularly. The hype on specs may be create bragging rights, but that's not worth $0.02 to me.

I'm and old T**d and love my 3g flip phone for the ease of use designed by Nokia. The so called smartphones are not on my wishlist. If I want pictures (and I take a ton of them), I'm not using any camera in a phone - - I take my handheld which gives me the PAS feature for low-light photograph required for indoor and museums. USEABILITY is big with me.

thank you

Nexus 5 is the best if you want a smartphone. Top specs, quick Android system, no bloatware or skins.

Nexus devices run Android OS. Samsung/HTC/Sony/etc run the Android OS, but with their own manufacturer 'skin' (read: theme) and 'enhancements' on top of it. They also come with apps pre-installed that you can't get rid of, called 'bloatware'. Overall, this slows the phone down considerably, even brand new from the box.

Nexus devices run Android OS. Samsung/HTC/Sony/etc run the Android OS, but with their own manufacturer 'skin' (read: theme) and 'enhancements' on top of it. They also come with apps pre-installed that you can't get rid of, called 'bloatware'. Overall, this slows the phone down considerably, even brand new from the box.

thank

Back