Artifacts and App issues? (Video included)

Take a look

Let me first get this off my chest; this is an RMA'd GPU from ASUS, and I am very confused and shocked as to how I'm still getting these problems because I clearly stated all the symptoms and video memory artifacts to ASUS... I am quite sad and disappointed as of right now.

As you can see, I am having major artifact issues

-the background is showing rainbow spec of dots that are moving every time I either click and/or hold the mouse but never when I move my mouse freely
-flickering whenever an app is opened or the start menu is doing an operation
-apps crashing especially the browser (I need an explanation/ why is this happening)
-browser is randomly going back to the previous webpages and loses connection to websites despite having good wifi (I need explanation/ why is this happening)
-general artifacts as seen in the video

If anyone can see the light of a different problem other than my gpu, please let me know. I am still baffled to see the problem most likely to be my gpu even though ASUS's repair statement clearly stated there was a video memory damage and they didn't fix it if that was the case.

Start: boring video & fuzzy description of problem. Good, off my chest. Now, down to work here.

Troubleshooting requires attention to lots of boring details. See mailpup's excellent guide https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-write-an-effective-question.242488/

What I see at the moment is that there is something wrong with one or several parts of the complex video system - possibly motherboard, mouse, mouse wiring, video cable, connections, card, VRAM, etc - so, please give details so we can tease an answer out of this.

Back