AutoCADLT 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running the above program. I have a S2 prosavage DDR built-in video adapter on an MSI 6390 mother board. I have installed the latest driver for the adapter. I am using a NEC 1850E monitor and have installed the latest driver for it. Problem. If I draw a circle with the AutoCAD program, it appears as a slight oval not a true circle on the screen. Question. Can any of these 2 drivers have anything to do with this?
thanx for any help.

Theoretically yes. More likely, you need to adjust the geometric settings on your monitor to get an (almost) round circle.

thanks for the reply

according to NEC, my 1850E is designed to run at 1280 x 1024. I set my display to this resolution and the circles are perfectly round. I now have another issue. The toolbar icons are a little small for my antique eyes and the large icons are so big that they look silly and the whole toolbar will not fit on the display. It would be great if there were some way to use "medium" or customisable sized icons. Thanks again.

Try a resolution of 1024x768. That is what I run on a 19" (18" vis) Sony CRT, for exactly the same reason as you. Works perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back