battlefield 2 multiplayer problems. PLAESE HELP me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

desisunnyboy

hi
i just build my first gameing system about 3 weeks ago.

when ever i play battlefield 2, the computer used to lockup and i have to manually restart the pc.

now i updated all the drivers including chipset, vedio card, ethernet, sound.

now when ever i play the game, after like 5 or 10 min later i get a blue screen and it gets me to the desktop.
i though it was an issue with my vedio card so, i tryed puting another same vedio card, and still gives me crashes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

my system has:
CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 530, 3 GHz LGA 775 -----800 MHZ
Video Adapter: RADEON X700 PRO (256 MB)-PCI-express
Hard Drive: SAMSUNG SP2014N (200 GB, 7200 RPM, Ultra-ATA/133)
RAM: 2 X 512 dual cosair
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Chipset: intel 925/915

temp:
CPU - - 45 °C (113 °F)
GPU - - 56 °C (133 °F)
GPU Ambient - - 53 °C (127 °F)
SAMSUNG SP2014N -- 38 °C (100 °F)

case temp about 95 F

please reply

I dont own an ATI but i think there were problems with some of the later drivers,maybe try an older vid card driver?

i'm currently running the latest ATI drivers and have hardly been off battlefield and haven't experianced any problems so far....

hi

i was just wondering if some thing is wrong with the procesor.
i have intel 530j 3.0 GHz 800 FSB (LGA 775.)
i could play fine with out any problem on single player mode, but just can't do it on multiplayer.
i could play other games without any problems

joint op. Multiplayer
far cry. single player
need for speed 2. single player
rain bow six 3. single player
GTA san andress. single player

Like I said,it was a silly question.Sounds like cpu or ram having a prob.Try changing ram into different slots.Run a benchmarking app in a loop for an hour or 2,3dmark05 will give a good test,run memtest to check your ram is good.

:D :D ok
finally problem solved after 2 weeks.
battlefield reqires the game in the drive. u have to uninstall the game (including profiles and server config ), insall it agian but , don't use the nocd creak(which is messing things up). make an mini imege and mount it with deamons tools. it worked for me. i kenw it wasn't my hardware or software. it's that nocd creak messing up with the server.
enjoy it.
THE BEST THING TO DO IS BUY THE GAME.
if u got any ?, eamil me, desisunnyboy@gmail.com
l'l try to help u. :D :D

Blue screens AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Hi

It can't be the crack that's done it because i have the same problem although it won't even get to the menu without crashing to a blue screen. The demo does excatly the same so it can't be the protection. I have a ATI x700 pro 256mb PCI card too. I'm soo irritated by this problem after spending good money on the card 4 Battlefield 2. Another thing is that all my other games work. Except once when i tried F.E.A.R it did the same.

Please some1 send me some sort of solution to this relentless problem.

Thanks to every for sharing information.

Colonel

ur pc might be overheating, check if u have latest drivers, defragment hd and ram, reinstall, whats ur other comp specs like ram, hd, processor, mobo.

Well if it gives you a blue screen right away....heat could not be an issue.

1. What patch is any do you have installed?
2. And what does the blue screen say? Give evrything Including the numbers

I get no error message whatsoeva and the patch has nothing to with it because even the demo does the same.

Ok here's my specs.

Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Pass Windows XP

System Memory 1023.1 Pass 512.0

Processor Speed 2992.7 Pass 1700 Mhz (1.7 GHz)

DirectX Version 9.0c Pass 9.0c

Display Device Sapphire RADEON X700 PRO Unknown Compatibility

Display Memory 512.0 Pass 128.0

Display Driver 6.14.10.6553 Unknown Compatibility

Sound Device PHASE 22 Wave Pass

Sound Driver 5, 21, 0, 0 Unknown Compatibility

Operating System Information
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

Internet Explorer Information
Version 6.00.2900.2180

System Device Information
Processor
Intel Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz 2992.7 Mhz

Memory
System Total 1023.1
Virtual Total 2047.9
Pagefile Total 2447.3

Snapshot
System Available 703.5
Virtual Available 2011.0
Pagefile Available 2258.0

Monitor Information
Monitor Name Plug and Play Monitor
Refresh Rate 75 Hz

Monitor Information
Monitor Name Default Monitor
Refresh Rate 0 Hz

Network Card Information
Name Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport
IP Address 192.168.0.2
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.0.1
Primary WINS Server N/A
DHCP 192.168.0.1

Hope you guys can help!

Thanks

blue screen

There are a lot of people with blue screen problems on EA's battlefield forum.seen a few get ansaws but the guys on there aint as helpful as the guys on here!

Wooopee, Fixed it!

What a relief. It was one of two things. Installed latest soundcard driver and i noticed some1 posted something about external drives so i unplugged all my external stuff and USB and it worked.

However the sound is totally screwed and the sample rate is messed up. Everything is in half speed, slow mo kind of pitch which is very annoying. Hope I'v helped some1 out as many ppl have had this problem.

Any tips on the sound problem would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Battelfield 2 ...

The Deadly “BLUE SCREEN”After weeks of going back and forth with EA Techs I’m ready to Say … Battelfield2 should have not been released until all of the BUGS are worked out of the GAME!
EA relies on us the consumer to be the Ginny-pigs with there products. We pay good money for a game that most of us can not use! I have tried everything!!! After about 5 to 10 minutes of playing on-line. I get the deadly :confused: Blue Screen… Is there any HOPE FOR THIS GAME ? Or just another nice bank roll for the people at EA to be proud of!
HELP HELP HELP!!!! If you can. because EA is not! :hotouch:

Seems most of the time it's the hardware and/or drivers. If you've updated all your drivers, uplugged any unneeded devices, verified it couldn't be an overheat issue, run the game with proper quality settings, don't have ISP issues, have ruled out any networking devices such as router, have all the latest patches for BF2 and do not have any "cracks" applied to the game; then maybe BF2 is buggy!

I would suggest uninstalling BOTH the game AND the Demo. Why have the Demo and game? Remove all traces of both. Reinstall the game, plus get the very latest patch. Then try it. And watch your temps.

Don't give up!

mmm HELP!!

Hi there!! could u help me with something¿? i have this game and for me it works quite well.. but i got it by downloading it from Emule, so i cant play yet the multiplayer game.. how can i do it¿? i have a fast conection and a good computer... so i need a patch or something¿? or simply i just cant.. HELP!!

Thx a lot, really
Tialis

If the game you downloaded was the real BF2 demo, you should be able to play on the few demo multiplayer servers out there. But nothing else.

Avoid eating fast food for a week or two and you'll have enough $$ to buy the game.

I Fixed My Blue Screen of Death Crash from BF2

Kept crashing to blue screen like many others out of BF2, really frustrating. I decided to give my case a good cleaning, went out bought some pressurized air and sprayed the inside of my machine. Turns out the CPU fan was totally junked up with dust etc. It was just a cooling issue! Now my CPU is running way cooler (50 degrees) and the game hasn't crashed at all whereas before it did every 10 minutes and drove me nutts. HOpe this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back