Beats by Dre launches Pill portable speaker, Executive headphones

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Beats, the audio company synonymous with rap mogul Dr. Dre, unveiled two new audio products on Tuesday. The Pill is a portable Bluetooth speaker system that looks to take some market share from Jawbone's Jambox while a new line of...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/50515-beats-by-dre-launches-pill-portable-speaker-executive-headphones.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

G

I wonder if Dre will release a "special" edition Blue and Yellow Purple Pill. :p

ramonsterns

My brother bought a pair of Beats By Dre earphone for his girlfriend of 3 months.

I facepalm'd so hard I ended up in the hospital for a concussion, but the impact was so great, so did everyone else behind me.

I was then simultaneously approached by an energy giant's CEO and a military contractor. The energy CEO said he'd like to harness the power of my facepalm to power 3 cities with clean energy. The other wanted to weaponize it. Sadly I was unable to reproduce the effect without a valid cause and that's why I'm poor again.

G

I was then simultaneously approached by an energy giant's CEO and a military contractor. The energy CEO said he'd like to harness the power of my facepalm to power 3 cities with clean energy. The other wanted to weaponize it. Sadly I was unable to reproduce the effect without a valid cause and that's why I'm poor again.
Walter Mitty's got nothing on this guy! :D

Ranger1st

These are not allowed in MY gym. No one else needs to hear your Vanilla Ice anthology.. $200 headphones that bleed 90% of it's DB's to the surrounding world.

NTAPRO

I don't too often hear what other people are listening to. They usually have it turned up to a volume high for them to hear it comfortably. Friend of mine next door comes over with his wireless ones occasionally and I never hear it even when it's at a louder volume or at least seems like a loud volume >_>