Blank Page - Access switchboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I hope someone can help! I have purchased a programme that operates using MS Access. The software loads and functions perfectly on my desktop computer, when I put it onto my laptop, it loads but when I agree to the terms and conditions a switchboard should open but all I get is a grey blank screen with only file, window and help. I did have Nortons 2005 internet suite on it but I have removed that thinking it had something to do with that, restarted my computer removed and reloaded the software and the same happens. I think there is something wrong with the settings on the laptop or some form of script blocking. I am absolutesly exasperated. Please help with any suggestions as I know that the software is functioning and I know that Access is functioning and obviously Access thinks it is displaying everything or there would be an error box. Please help!!

Danni

The laptop may need to have Access installed.
Some programs (e.g. Superseller for eBay) do not allow a second install on another PC/laptop, and would then show similar behaviour.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have Access 2002 installed and don't believe that there is restrictive security settings on the software. However, I am thinking that maybe Access has a security setting installed as a default and possibly this is the reason. Any ideas of how to change the security levels within Aceess? I am the administrator for this computer. many Thanks Danni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back