Blue screen error Win 7

I get this error like everyday I start my laptop. I have to switch it off and try again and this time it reboots. The error is Blue Screen with

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer

rdyboost.sys

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer.
If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer
for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or
remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory
options, such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use a safe mode
to remove or disable components, restart your computer and press F-8 to
select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.

Technical Information:
*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0x8C354A50,0x00000000,0x88AOEB7C,0x00000000)
*** rdyboost.sys - Address 88AOEB7C base at 88AOD000, DateStamp 4a5bc19a

Collecting data for crash dump...
Initializing disk for crash dump...
Beginning dump of physical memory.
Dumping physical memory to disk: 65

When I start up this shows up

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 16393

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: BC354A50
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 88A0EB7C
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256

Files that describe the problem

C:\Windows\Minidump\071910-20498-01.dmp
C:\Users\login\AppData\local\temp\WER-33602-0.sysdata.xml

I just got a new western digital hard drive and had updated from vista to windows 7 2 months ago.

Sorry, I am a noob to this but I knew if i upload a minidump it wud be helpful but its not letting me do that.

I have a Intel(R) Celeron CPU 550@2.00GHz 2.00GHz
Toshiba with 2GB RAM( had installed 1extra GB couple of months ago)

32-bit operating system

Windows is updated

Sorry again,but i have tried giving enough information.Please help out

Have you tried to do these steps?
If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer.
If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer
for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or
remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory
options, such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use a safe mode
to remove or disable components, restart your computer and press F-8 to
select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.
as you said, you fitted new parts further on in your post?
I just got a new western digital hard drive and had updated from vista to windows 7 2 months ago.

Toshiba with 2GB RAM( had installed 1extra GB couple of months ago)
Can you try doing a restart from a previous saved point\back up in SAFE mode? Obviously pick a date prior to the mini dump date...

Are you using any 'Ready Boost' device on this system? If so please disconnect it, and see whether that helps. Also, if you have minidumps can you please post them for analysis, you can find them in C:\windows\minidump. Regards

Minidump

Sorry, I should have told you this. My hard drive got corrupted so I got win7 installed again last week.As of the hardware I have only installed a USB Modem for Internet since then. Even today before rebooting I had the same problem.I have attached the minidumps

Attachments

• 072010-15085-01.dmp
    175.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 071910-20498-01.dmp
    128 KB · Views: 2
Your second memory dump specifically cites 'memory corruption (Read Memory Error @ 829b971c, 85b55658)' as the cause of system's crash. Now, that you have added additional RAM to this computer earlier on, may be there is an issue with that Module (based upon the assumption that before that you never had any such issues with pre-installed modules).

Please download memtest, and let it run through the nite (minimum of 8 passes, more is better) to see whether there are issues with RAM and come back with the results. Regards

That dump was because of MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT which generally happened due to issues with RAM. Sometimes memtest is not able to find RAM errors easily, to stress your RAM further I'd suggestion you to test it on individual modules (i.e. one by one), it'll be pain but it is something which may yield something.

It still there is no error found, get the newer RAM Module out of that system, and try running it with the older RAM for a while and see whether the BSODs happen again or not.

Is your notebook came with integrated graphics (which usually is the case with likes of toshiba) or does it have a discrete graphic solution (e.g. from nvidia or ati)?

Back