Blue screen errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer sudenly shut down, and after trying to restart I received the Blue screen with this error message:
Stop: 0x0000007E (0x80000003, 0x805c49B8, 0xf79e02b4, 0xf79dffb0)

I tryed to start in Safe Mode, Last Known Good Config. when I attempt to start inn safe mode I receive this message:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Stop: 0X00000050 (0xc4b12174, 0x00000001, 0x80537009, 0x00000000),

I have Windows XP, and have not installed any new software or hardware anytime recently.

Anybnody have anyidea on what I can do?

We need more information from you in order to help.

First, give us your system hardware specs including make and model of motherboard, name, type, and amount of RAM installed, video card, etc. Plus, give us the security software your are running.

Second, tell us when these system crashes are occuring. In other words, do they occur when you are doing specific things or are they random?

I found a potential solution to this problem that does not require a repair installation. The problem apparently lies with Microsoft update KB971486. Details of the solution are on my web site, but this site won't allow me to put up links yet in my posts. So try going to this web site: stateofthetech dot com and look for the article with KB971486 in the title.

I found a potential solution to this problem that does not require a repair installation. The problem apparently lies with Microsoft update KB971486. Details of the solution are on my web site, but this site won't allow me to put up links yet in my posts. So try going to this web site: stateofthetech dot com and look for the article with KB971486 in the title.

What you say could very well be the cause for his issue but the cause of 0x50 errors are extensive running from hardware to software as well as other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back