Blue Screen In Vista & XP & Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone,

I've made what is impossible and what is not trying to figure out what causes this Blue screen but nothing was useful ,so PLZ help me.

my Pc reports lots of Blue screens with diffrent error codes , i've tried windows Xp and Windos 7 Beta, and they are the same as vista "the same errors".

my pc:

1- intel P4 CPU 3 GHz
2- MBoard: Nvidia nForce 610i with a 7050 gForce built in graphics with a Network adapter

i don't have any external hardware and no cards attatched to the MBoard

Two of the minidumps specifically cite memory corruption.
Several of the bugchecks are 0xD1 (without citing memory corruption).
Several of the bugchecks point to TCPIP.sys.

re: 0xD1
These messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error.

re:0x4e
This indicates that the memory management Page File Number list is corrupted. Can be caused by corrupt physical RAM, or by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists.

re: 0xA
  • A Stop 0xA message might occur after installing a faulty device driver, system service, or firmware. If a Stop message lists a driver by name, disable, remove, or roll back the driver to correct the problem. If disabling or removing drivers resolves the issues, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, and CD mastering tools.
  • A Stop 0xA message might also be due to failing or defective hardware. If a Stop message points to a category of devices (video or disk adapters, for example), try removing or replacing the hardware to determine if it is causing the problem.

Since this is happening across operating systems (xp, vista, Win7)
Here are the things I would suggest... probably in this order...
Please post back with your results.

First of all thanks for your concern,

second:

1- i used Memtest86+ V2.11 it didn't found any thing "Pass".

2- i checked for drivers with Verifier, i selected All drivers and restarted my PC , second time windows started the CPU was busy for about 30 min , but it didn't show up any thing after that.

3- i found only one Network driver in the device manger "maybe because i downloaded the latest pakage of updates for my mother board from NVIDIA " , but to know, the blue screen errors also happens when working with the drivers came with the MBoard.

Thanks again for your concern and replay for my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back