Blue screen stop error: page_fault_in_nonpaged area

I am getting a stop error sometimes when I try to run World of Warcraft.
This is the blue screen error I get:

Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_Area

I'm not sure on the codes of this error but I have the mini dump file which should be below. And I looked at Event Viewer and I get this error about 60 times with many different .exe files right before the error:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Unable to read runtime version for validins.exe - Error 0.

I think we may ignore the validins.exe because I get this same paragraph before it, 60 other times within 14 seconds. Each showing the same thing only a different .exe file.

I recently just built this computer, so yes. There are many new hardware installations. But I have no idea which is causing the problem or if it is a virus. I am running Windows XP 32 bit. If that is needed. If you need my hardware specifications, please let me know.

Thanks for the help in advance

Attachments

• Mini032612-01.dmp
    92 KB · Views: 3
As per your minidump your issue is with your video card driver ati3duag.sys. I suggest doing the following...

1. Go to our Download section and click on Utilities and then download Driver Sweeper 3.1 to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper and remove ONLY the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

I may try your suggestion and I thank you for it but I think I may have found the problem.

While looking for my drivers online (I used the disk to install before) I found this:

"To ensure optimum performance and stability, avoid using ASUS HD 7700 Series cards with Windows XP, as official AMD driver support will not be added until April 2012." - ncix.[c]om/products/?sku=68754 (remove the [] )

That is the graphics card that I am using and it even says that there is no official Windows XP driver. I had planned to run Windows 7 on this computer since I had an old hard drive that had it on there but sadly, it crashed and I wasn't able to recover it since we had lost our CD's and our Product Key. So I forced to bring out our old Windows XP CD's and install them.

I think this is the problem but I will try your solution and see how it works. Though I'm not sure what drivers I would install since there aren't any that "officially" work for Windows XP.

Any help that you may offer in finding the best driver that would work is appreciated very much. I am able to play most of my games it seems to just be World of Warcraft that keeps crashing.

Again, thanks for the help and have a good night.

The fact that there is no driver support for XP would certainly explain the 0x3B errors. If you have an older video card that works with XP try that until you can install Windows 7.

Back