BSOD, apparently due to faulty drivers

Hi all, after searching Google I came upon this site and it seems wonderful especially for fixing computer issues. Anyway, about a day ago and several times after my computer has blue screened. It happened too fast the first few times for me to understand what was happening, but I read a bit of it before it restarted and it said it had to do with faulty drivers. What program, or what should I do to eliminate or restore these drivers so my computer doesn't blue screen? I checked the event log but I couldn't understand it, I'm relatively not that good at understanding computers. I can provide you guys with the event logs if you'd like, just let me know how. (also the blue screen happens seemingly randomly)

Tmagic650

Are there any minidumps to post? Go to C:\Windows/minidumps and see if you find any files with a .dmp extension. Select them all, right-click and send them to a compressed zipped folder. Upload this folder here. What is this computers make and model? What version of Windows are you running?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whenever I try to compress them into a Zip files using WinRar, it usually closes and the program shuts down unsucessfully I think partially due to something with administrator settings not allowing it to compress it. I did get Winzip and this is what the files got zipped into I hope it works, if this doesn't work I'll find a way like DropBox to get it to you.

Also, the computer I'm using was custom built from a friend, all I know is that it's an Antec, 64 bit, 4GB Ram, AMD Phentom(tm) II X4 965 Processor 3.40GHz, and it's running Windows 7.

Attachments

Tmagic650

Do you know what this is?

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Tahoma]MotioninJoy DS3 driver[/FONT][/SIZE]
or
[LEFT][SIZE=12px][FONT=Verdana]Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime?[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
The first one could be the cause of the second one, and this is the cause of your BSOD's. SEE IF YOU CAN FIND AN UPDATE FOR THE [FONT=Tahoma]MotioninJoy DS3 driver. It has something to do with the PlayStation[/FONT]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you know what this is?

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Tahoma]MotioninJoy DS3 driver[/FONT][/SIZE]
or
[LEFT][SIZE=12px][FONT=Verdana]Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime?[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
The first one could be the cause of the second one, and this is the cause of your BSOD's. SEE IF YOU CAN FIND AN UPDATE FOR THE [FONT=Tahoma]MotioninJoy DS3 driver. It has something to do with the PlayStation[/FONT]
Ohh, so that's what was causing it. I'll try to find an update for it, thank you so much!! :D