BSOD Page_fault 0x00000050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your MiniDumps cite these Drivers "sis163u.sys" which seems to be a Network Wireless Adaptor and then ATI Drivers, These ATI Driver problems have been coming in a lot lately try following this Thread and have a look for the others as well - https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic110770.html

Also you need to remove and reinstall your Network Driver using Driver Cleaner Pro in the other Thread as well as your Graphics and Sound Device Drivers.

Hi Woody,

I also have BSOD Page_fault 0x00000050
most of the time when I boot up my PC

my system log is attached.

recent mini dump also attached.

Thx for the help.

Hi, nx18. For future help I strongly suggest starting your own thread because you'll find you'll receive help quicker. :)

That being said, all of your minidumps were 0x50 errors and these can be caused by faulty RAM or incompatible software (to name a few). In your case all minidumps pointed to EIO.sys which is a driver for Asus Smart Doctor. From what I have read Smart Doctor is a software that provides tools to test temperature, fan seed, etc.

Well according to your minidumps this is causing your crashes. I suggest seeing if you can update from Asus.

Yeah you should have created another Thread but anyway I just had a Quick look at 1 of the MiniDumps so do as Route says and we will see if that helps otherwise we'll continue to help and narrow the Problem down.

Thank you Route & Woody for the help

last night just finished 20 passes of memtest86
proven my RAM is fine

next, I will pay Asus a visit to install all the lastest Smart Doctor, other softwares and drivers

Thank you Route & Woody for the help

last night just finished 20 passes of memtest86
proven my RAM is fine

next, I will pay Asus a visit to install all the lastest Smart Doctor, other softwares and drivers

Yes, see if they have updates to their Asus Smart Doctor. Again, every one of your minidumps cited EIO.sys driver which is a good tthing in that you are not all over the place but are fairly certain it has to do with this software. keep us up-to-date.

Thanks Route,

I guess that it have work !!!
over the weekend, have rebooted about 10 times and there is no BSOD
will recommend this forum to al my friends

but like to comment that
ASUS software isnt that good after all.
they have version 5.21 and 5.20 which is not workable
the next lower version is 5.08 is working (which is one rev higher than my 5.03)
i have to spend long time uninstall and installing.

Glad it is working for you and a BIG thanks for letting us know. This type of information will help others in the future.

Sometimes all it takes is a particular driver or version to get things going. Also, you'll find that many times software that comes bundled with your motherboard isn't always a good thing. When I built my last system there were two software items on the motherboard CD that many, many people told me to never load becuase it caused all kinds of issues.

I didn't and all is well to this day.

* if you have any more issues let us know but start your own thread next time. :)

one lesson to be learnt:
always go to the net to install the latest driver / software / programmes
better not use the CD comes with it

to teach the man how to fish...

how do you read dumps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back