BSOD when starting ArmaII

Hi guys, I've recently had this issue (started yesterday) I went to boot up Arma II to play with a couple buddies and it did some weird graphical pixel stuff then crashed. So I plunked around checked what I could find, maybe it was drivers bleh updated those and still crash, tried a system restore to when it was working and crash.

So anyways lets get down to the goodies of this all.

Cpu: AMD Phenom(tm) 9850 Quad-Core Processor (2.5Ghz)
Gpu: Sapphire amd radeon 6970
Ram: 6Gb DDR2
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-650TXV2

and the nice little goody that's messing up my game time (the mini dump attached)
Also yes its been the same mini dump error and stop error. fltmgr.sys is about all im getting from it.
Another thing, lemme state it only bsod's when I go to play arma 2/arma 2 oa. Dark souls and all my other stuff is just fine.

So any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Mini010515-01.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
Open the computer case and clean out any dust or dirt. Remove the video card and make sure it is clean and the fan is moving freely...

It was all recently cleaned and redone no more than 5 days ago when I put in my Corsair H60 liquid cooling for my cpu. Everyrthing was working fine, the fans are moving, the gpu is in and working.

Edit: Also I'm not sure how that would cause it to be program specific anyways, its when that one specific game/program starts everything else is 100% fine

I can not get into it to access any settings... It literally when I go to run it makes my screen have a graphical freak out (before the game even shows anything no loading screen, no little bar that shows its initializing. nothing.) Then it crashes to blue screen, says its stop error fltmgr.sys

I guess your 100% fine computer will not be able to play Amall. Where did you get this game from? It may just be a bad copy

It's from steam. The copy is a digital copy it has worked loooong before this ever happened so it's not a bad one. I've verified the game cache integrity etc. It's just started happening recently. I'd like to know what the BSOD was thus why I included the Mini dump file of the crash so I can figure out whats doing it.

The minidump flagged fltmgr.sys only. This just indicates that a bad driver or program may be causing Windows instability. Do you have the latest Sapphire amd radeon 6970 driver installed? If you do, you may have to revert to an older video driver to play Armall

Back