BSOD while playing League of Legends

Hey,

I got this problem for over 6 months now. The BSOD only happens while playing League of Legends. I´ve been playing Diablo 3, Dark Souls etc. alot, but I never got any problems while playing.

Those BSOD are kinda unsteady. The only frequent thing about them is, that if I got 1 and I try to reconnect, most of the time I get another one immediatley.

As suggested from another thread I tried to run Furmark and Memtes86, both with no results.

I couldnt attach my minidump files to the thread for some reason, so I uploaded it
http://www.file-upload.net/download-9701429/Minidump.rar.html

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L LE
Ram : DDR3 2x 4 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 TI
PSU : LC6550 Silent 550 Watt

Every help would be welcome.

Try attaching the minidump this way. Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

That's why Tmagic650 asked you to use a zip file compression instead.

Try attaching the minidump this way. Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...
Follow these instructions...

Nothing flagged, meaning no help... Maybe power supply needs to be upgraded to 650 watts or higher

Back