BSOD Windows 10 x64 (Dell Inspiron 17R 5720)

Please help. Good heavens am I ticked off at my laptop. I have been getting a page fault in non page area sporadically these past few weeks. I always (and mostly) get the error when using utorrent 3.4.5 but only occasionally when copying large media files. There are a couple of instances of heavy Firefox use causing it. A memtest and hard drive scan came up with nothing. I've reinstalled a clean copy of windows 10 twice and it only improved the frequency of the BSOD the first time. It runs absolutely FINE until it decides to slap me in the face.

I have already ordered new RAM and a hard drive because I know someone who will take the parts if I can't use them, and I can't really afford a new computer right now. The hard drive is an upgrade anyway. I'm not that well versed in technology so this might have a straight forward solution that is escaping me. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. I've included some dump files I don't think I'd be able to make out very well.

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.5GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM: 7.87 usable Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 023HTX (CPU Socket - U3E1)
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Dell)

Attachments

• SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip
    968.5 KB · Views: 2
Well install the new parts and install Windows fresh. The minidumps point loosely to a hard drive issue, but this could be due to corrupt Windows files

Back