Buying ram for my laptop

Hi,I'm from india.I have HP n003tx laptop,running on windows 8.1,it has two ram slots,I already have one occupied with 4 GB and planning to buy another 4 GB, can anyone suggest which will be the best suitable ram.
I'm attaching my specs with it.

Attachments

• abcd.jpg
    abcd.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 8
Check your manual and the HP website for compatible memory. My guess is matching what you have is best - especially if there is dual channel support. The only time that does not work is when you have double-sided memory and the system only supports single-sided if both slots are populated. The manual and HP support are your best friends. You might find it 'used' for very reasonable price on eBay.

Whenever I purchase new RAM I always go to the website crucial.com
Not only can you enter your specs for your machine and search that way, you can also download a piece of software that will scan your machine and come back with compatible suggestions.

Even I have the same question for my laptop, and I think if u match your old RAM's type,Frequency and voltage it should work just fine. since its laptop it will be low voltage of 1.35V like mine, good luck

Back