Can someone add an accident feature in NFSU2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefull76

Heed my call you programmers i have something that few ppl might be able to pull off. Basically what i'd like is, a car crash feature in every modes of the game so you can crash your car even in sprint or drift mode... not just drag

im a little bored with the game as it doesnt have much depth in the realism department (im just talking about the non-damagable cars wich doesnt make you care wether you touch the wall while turning or getting a car in the face:p) im not asking you to create a damage matrix for the cars, only a crash feature no different then in drag mode.

so i was wondering if it was possible for someone to create a patch that would export the car crash feature that is in the drag mode and apply it to every other mode including free tour where you're in the city (when you crash you would automatically get to the "garage")

Thx but i didnt find a thing... my request was more like help from PC geeks to achieve my wish :) wich im sure im not going to be the only one to be happy with it !

I think you may be asking for something outside of the skillset of this bunch. I don't know that any of us have done anything like that to a current game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back