Can't update my graphics driver on Asus UL30VT!

Hello!
I'm not sure this belongs in this forum section, so if it doesn't, please don't bite my head off :)

All right, so about a month ago the laptop I used to game with broke because of a water accident. Thus I cannot get it repaired for free, and my poor little student budget can't afford a repair.
So now I'm using my tiny UL30VT to game with until I can get hold of someone who can repair my dear laptop for something cheaper than what the store I bought it at charges for it - And it has been coping surprisngly fine considering that it isn't a laptop meant for that. But yesterday I ran into a problem where I am forced to update my graphics driver to be able to play on decent graphics in most of my games. So I downloaded the newest driver from nvidia and everything was fine until it told me that it couldn't install because it couldn't find the hardware itself.
I got told that's because of the option to switch betweens graphics(Intel GMA X4500MHD and NVIDIA GeForce G 210M) in my UL30VT and thus I need to get a special driver from ASUS... But that driver's nowhere to be found!
So, are anyone here able to tell me where I can find the driver I need? It really annoys me to have to play on the lowest graphics possible just because of a stupid driver problem.
THanks in advance!

Can't find them

Been to the page you linked, but sadly I can't find either of the files you mentioned. I see 5 files, 4 seem to be for installing various utilities, the 5th, Eee PC 1015B V1.18 BUPDATER Utility, seem to be the only one that updates anything, but it isn't the version you listed. Am I looking at the wrong part of the site?
EDIT: It seems that the 5 files I see are the newest downloads by other users. Your link simply directs me to the general search site, where if I search UL30VT I get 81 files. Quite confused here, I'm not really good at figuring out which is what,
EDIT2: Found the files you mentioned after having done a manual search. Seems like it's what I'm looking for. THanks!

I just saw your edit, you have them now.
I was gong to add that you can use the green icon which will detect your pc's model, but as I use a Dell, I couldn't test it.
I found the files, by going to the left side of page, under the small orange icon, double-click on 'notebook', then scroll down the (long) list for your model pc.
Would think you end up at the same result either way. But the 'Asus navigation wizard' feature is worth using.
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

I tried forcing later versions of the NVidia drivers onto this model laptop but it just broke the Intel driver (stopped it from loading for some reason), made the fan go bonkers (overheating), disabled higher resolutions and Aero. I guess the dual-video card is so custom compared to other systems that they aren't bothering to offer any video card updates that they are providing for other ASUS laptops. :-(

Back