Choosing RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cephas

Okay I need to replace my RAM...can anyone give me advice on how to find the right type for my PC? I know how to install it it's just finding the right type I can't get...

Thanks.

You can download Everest Home Edition and it will tell you more than you'll ever need to know about your pc :)

I thought Everest Home Edition was discontinued a year ago, now you have to buy it? You could try cpu-z it's still free. Or you could open the side of your case and try to read the mobo name and model number off it, if you can find it. (they like to bury it in the most awkward places).

Everest home edition is still free, i had someone download and use it yesterday with no problems.

Rik said:
Everest home edition is still free, i had someone download and use it yesterday with no problems.

Really I'm not going insane, I swear you could search the forums here and see a post of mine a year ago about Everest home edition. I'm not disbelieving you Rik :) I'm just saying I'm not insane! LOL. I guess they reversed their decision.

You are both right... Everest Home Edition is still free- if you can find it (rather easy)- but hasn't been updated for a couple of years and is unsupported by the author as the current Everest products are for charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back