Comp. crashes during oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my computer fixed, it was sitting in my apartment not being used for 3.5 months and before it broke i had no problems with it what so ever. Now that i have it running again i cant play any game on here. Oblivion will go for about 15-20 minutes and the freeze up to a black screen. Same with BF2 and Call of Duty 2, I updated all my drivers and my power supply is enough to run my computer so im thinkin it might be the video card going bad or something. I need as much help as i can get. I play games and do my HW on here and nothin else, Im basically somewhat retarded when it comes to tech problems. Please help.

CPU- 3500+ Athlon 64
Motherboard- ASUS A8N-SLN Premium
RAM- 2GB (512MB x 4)
Vid. Card- 265MB nVidia GeForce 7800 GT PCI Exp.
Power Sup.- 600W BFG

It broke? Way to describe a computer problem that is still probably impacting your performance. Well lucky for you Im psychic. OOOOoommmm, OOOOooommm, you need to pay 3.95/min for tech support at 1-900-itbroke, call now, OOOoooommm

Rayss523 said:
It broke? Way to describe a computer problem that is still probably impacting your performance. Well lucky for you Im psychic. OOOOoommmm, OOOOooommm, you need to pay 3.95/min for tech support at 1-900-itbroke, call now, OOOoooommm

If you haven't got anything good to say that can be helpful then get out of the fourm.. we dont need dickheads like you here.

jmeredith said:
I just got my computer fixed, it was sitting in my apartment not being used for 3.5 months and before it broke i had no problems with it what so ever. Now that i have it running again i cant play any game on here. Oblivion will go for about 15-20 minutes and the freeze up to a black screen. Same with BF2 and Call of Duty 2, I updated all my drivers and my power supply is enough to run my computer so im thinkin it might be the video card going bad or something. I need as much help as i can get. I play games and do my HW on here and nothin else, Im basically somewhat retarded when it comes to tech problems. Please help.

Do any error meesages appear after the screen freezes then goes blank?

Darth_Terra1 said:
Do any error meesages appear after the screen freezes then goes blank?
Well a few times yeah it was called a stop error or something and twice it said it was a video card error. It goes black and colored pixels flash around and i have to restart my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back