Contacting TS after changing e-mail address

Click on the user profile thing on the top left (not very top left, but top left of the forum thing (under Home a couple inches). Then click on edit profile, then the top option will be to edit email address and password.

Thanks, buddy, I'Ve had a lousy time with my present ISP, my present one, Whsmithnet are now teamed up with Tiscali, I have AVG as an anti-virus, & now I have had to stop it scanning out-going mail, as they say that I can only send through Tiscali, if I try, It gets returned, + a notice stating why, what a scam!!! Realblackstuff says that makes my contract with them null & void, & I'm looking for some authority to complain to, is there an ombudsman for this particular area, do you know?
While I'm on, what are ICQ & AIM, your other contacts,......just curious.

Maurice
thumbs.gif

Concerning ICQ and AIM: They are messaging clients external to Techspot. They allow 2 people to communicate in real time through their keyboard, AIM you can actually talk back and forth verbally if you both have a microphone and speakers - broadband strongly recommended for that though.

Thanks, just wondered, hope you didn't mind me asking, er, about the ombudsman?, am I being pushy,....who, moi??
nahaha.gif

Maurice

Bold font is not meant to be used for posting whole messages, or was it just a mistake?

Back