Dell Printer Equivalents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a list of Dell equivalent printers or know of a site that has the equivalents? Katun.com has a partial list, but I am looking for a complete list (if there is such a thing). I am specifically looking for the equivalent of the Dell 946 all-in-one printer. Any help will be much appreciated.

Forget about Dell printers, they are cheap heaps of crap, that EAT ink.
Their junk is made by Lexmark (owned by Dell), which sells under its own name as well.
If you want a nice all-in-one, look at these models of Canon:
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/computers/multifunction-printer-reviews/index.html

When buying a unit like this, most people overlook the cost of ink (horrendously expensive from Dell/Lexmark).
Many HP and Dell/Lexmark units come with 1 black and 1 multi-colour cartridge. You need to look for individual colour cartridges, and also check the price of these cartridges.
In this respect it's very hard to beat the Canon prices.

Dell Printers

I am not looking to buy a Dell Printer. I am a Service Tech who works on them and I know that they are junk, but you are wrong about them all being made by Lexmark, some are made by Xerox, IBM, and Samsung. That is why I am asking if anyone knows any equivalents or a site where I can find equivalents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back