DPC_watchdog_violation is giving me headaches

[FONT=Verdana]I have been using about a week to find out what was wrong, after I installed two new SSD's in RAID 0 it began to happen. I have tried installing windows 7, 8 and 8.1 (all x64) with RAID and AHCI interface on any of my hdd's or ssds while plugged to the computer, all the drives gave the same bsod. the dumpfile here is from my laptops hdd when I plugged it to the pc to try if that worked, it obviously didn't. I have singled out that the RAM is perfectly operating, the CPU is perfectly operating, the OS properly loads in any SATA interface that it is installed as, cables have been replaced with spare ones, BIOS has both been flashed and updated and any spare USB devices has been disconnected along with soundcard, hdd's not in use and drivebay.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]It is giving me serious headaches and I don't have a clue what is wrong with my PC.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Even the dumpfile tells me that System is the process that triggered the BSOD, I just don't know anymore![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]I never thought I would get this confused with an error on my PC.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I hope you can help me![/FONT]

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    53.3 KB · Views: 2
[FONT=Segoe UI]The command 'sfc /scannow' will repair any damaged system file. You can try this...[/FONT]

Back