Driver Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting the blue screen of death with Driver_IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop:0x000000D1

Filename: viamraid.sys

I know its my SATA drivers and I have tried updating them to what I believe is the latest version but its still happening. It only seems to happen when I am installing/downloading/or running a program. Doesnt happen when surfing posting or doing anything on the web. Not even in photoshop or anything. Just games and upload/download. Any ideas? Im not REALLY computer savy but I know a bit.

PS. Ive tried investigating all this but everything leads to new drivers which I have done.

mk I thought I attached them..

If you have an old IDE drive, perhaps you might Ghost the SATA RAID array over to the IDE. Then unplug the SATA drives, and run the system from the IDE drive.

If the error ceases, that confirms the VIA RAID as the culprit, but not necessarily the VIA RAID driver. You might want to post in the VIA RAID forum of your m/b manufacturer. They will have the most experience with this particular problem.

RAID. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, the coffee mug, and the bumper sticker. Losing the array gets old fast. Back to single drive, with no thoughts of returning to RAID. I'll leave RAID to the computer room folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back