Error blue screen desperate

I'm basically desperate.....I started having this issue about 3 months ago but it wasn't until last week that i got my lap top hp pavilion dv4 1155se to a hp center in my city, they told me that the issue was only cause a failure in the disk and the cooling system..so i spend about 150$ changing the operating system the disc and the cooling system and also buying a cooling pad, however, yesterday when i got my lap top...it worked just fine...a little slow...but fine at the end of the day, today the story was different...just a second ago it crushed again..the worst part is that i am always working with lots of information and to be honest i would hate to lose my lap top...the crashing dump in the minidump folder is called 022811-38251-01.dmp if theres anyone ....anyone out there who can give me an answer to my problem....i would be eternally thankful...if theres something you need about information of my crush let me know...BTW the lap top is cooling perfectly and it doesnt show overheat...feeling sad & blues, plz...plz plz help!!!

They didn't replace the memory, however i find my lap top extremely slower, however i don't really know what the code really is....is there any way i can actually see the error, if so, what is it....thank u for answering

Hello again, Right now im working on windows 7-64 bits, it has happened, specially when i work with some software such as autocad or sap14, sometimes when i'm watching vids on youtube and softly working with word, excel or just checking out my email....Is tehre any way i can see the code of the error? i mean, is it located in some txt file in windows libraries or something?...sorry i'm not really good when it comes to pc...BTW, thanks

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back