Inactive Everytime i type, AOL 9.0 VR opens and goes to Yahoo Websearch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Im new to this forum and i hope you guys can help me:

Basically, everytime i type something on my keyboard, even when im not connected to the internet, a message comes up in big writing at the bottom left of my screen saying "SEARCHING THE INTERNET" and then AOL 9.0 VR opens up and goes directly to Yahoo Websearch. I never use Yahoo websearch and this has only started happening in the last few days. I have the newest version of Norton Internet Security and i have run full system scans which only seem to find and fix tracking cookies. I have tried using MalwareBytes to search for viruses aswell and this seems not to have worked. I have tried MSCONFIG and deselecting aol entities and this doesnt work. I cannot delete AOL as other people on the PC need it for Email.

Im convinced this is a virus or something along those lines, however it could be something really simple which someone has turned on or something.

Ive attatched a Print Screen Caption of what the "SEARCHING INTERNET" thing looks like (i wasnt connected to the internet at that point).

Thank you in advance and i hope you guys can help as this is really annoying me!

Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

everytime i type something on my keyboard
Typing where? In what program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back