EVGA eGeforce 7600 GT 256mb pcie tvout

Status
Not open for further replies.

sithmaster

When i bought it i read that it had mpg2 encoding and that i could use it for tv but i cant find out how to get that function to work. now it seems that it doesnt support vivo but when i was looking before i bought it it seemed like it would do what i needed.

is there a way for me to use this card to convert my vhs tapes to mpg format? otherwise ill need to find a card to do this, the one i was going to get but i figured this could be good for gaming and conversion.

i might have just seem what i wanted to see when i got this. i cant complain though it works great for games and opened up my two pci slots (old card used one pci slot and blocked the other).

thanks sith.

Can you give us your exact model number? Evga made a couple of different 7600 GT cards but as far as I can tell, none of them support vivo (could be wrong there).

They all should support video out, however.

this is the card i bought link

on the box it says 7600 gt co. i mainly want to be able to convert my vhs to dvd. i can output to my tv fine but i would like to be able to connect a vcr to my pc and encode them.

thanks for any tidbits or info concerning this.

sith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back