Exception Processing Message c00000a3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there all,

This is my very first post and to tell you the truth, I'm losing my mind!

Here is my issue:

I have a program called TUNE TRANSFER that takes the songs on my ipod and transfers them onto my desktop. However, I recently put in a new 300GB Maxtor harddrive. Prior to this installation, everything was fine. But now that it's in there, everytime i turn on TUNE TRANSFER and try to detect my ipod, i get the following error: Windows - drive not ready Exception Processing Message c00000a3 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

The new drive is my H: drive and so far it seems to be working fine. I can access it and the files within it.

This error won't let me connect to my ipod and even when it did (when the error came up only periodically), it took 9000 of the 11,000 tracks on my ipod and the ones that it didn't do, it still had the file folders with the actual MP3s (or 4's) in the ITunes folder but the folders for the missing tracks all said that the folders had 0 bytes.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled TUNE TRANSFER and Itunes but to no avail. I've rebooted and reinstalled the programs but the same thing keeps happening.

I am using a SONY VAIO desktop computer with Windows XP.

How do i get rid of this error and get back to living my life?! PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Ro

Thanks but not sure...

Thanks for this answer...I'm not sure if it's quite what i need though...what's a BIOS also? It's true though that i have a new INTERNAL 300GB hard drive recently installed but I can access that drive no problem.

For some reason this happens only with the TUNE TRANSFER program...i tried a TUNE TRANSFER patch but i don't know if that worked either yet...

any other options for this are more than welcome!

RO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back