explorer.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I looked all over the forums and all over the internet and couldn't find anything to help this out..
I have a problem were explorer.exe spikes up to 35-50 anywere in that general area, and it makes my games hitch when I play them, due to a upcomning CSS Cal Match tonight i gotta try to resolve this problem fast. and System idle Process goes below 99-97 and stuff like that, I just cleaned my computer of viruses several times, i had a real bad one, IM figuring theres some remains of it that are giving me some trouble help plz?

Here i spent all day yesterday at that thread and did all that.. the online scanner avg the whole works.

you need to go to the link given in my previouse post. you must also rename 'hijack this' to analyse this.

its full of adware, bundled rubbish and a trojan.
you must follow all the instructions. after being scanned using three of the online scanners and avg, post the log from avg

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is badly infected with a variety of nasties.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of AfuRa only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back