Facebook giving away 200,000 sets of Timeline business cards for free

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Facebook is giving away Timeline personal cards for a limited time while supplies last in an effort to help users promote their profiles and a new partnership with moo.com. 200,000 sets of 50 cards each (5,000 per day) are being handed out absolutely free of charge on a first come, first serve basis.

Here’s how you can get a set of Timeline cards for yourself.

1. Visit your Facebook Timeline profile.
2. Click the About link under the basic personal information section.
3. Navigate to the Contact Info section and mouse over the small business card icon.
4. You should see a message from Facebook that says, “We’ve partnered with moo.com to make it easy to print your very own set of custom business cards. The first box of cards is on us.”
5. Click Print Cards to proceed.

free facebook timeline personal cards free facebook timeline personal card business card

With only 200,000 free sets of cards available, it’ll likely be pretty tough to get a free set considering the site has over 800,000 million registered members. As such, you can optionally visit moo.com and order a set for yourself right away. Prices start at $15 for 50 cards including delivery.

The customizable Timeline cards may seem like a silly idea on first thought but print cards are a great way to network with new contacts, especially if you have a business of your own that you are looking to promote in a new and creative way. Thinking outside of the box is one of the best ways to garner attention for yourself.

Permalink to story.

They might look cool and trendy now but these silly timeline cards are nothing more than yet another facebook gimmick.

LOL...sure. Business cards that are in reality ads for Facebook.

I'll pass. ;)

give us the option to go back to the normal Facebook instead. I have not opted to use it, but I found myself avoiding any friend's profile because of the visual clutter....Facebook truly sucks now

If facebook forces me onto this timeline thing i will leave facebook, i've got a few friends who signed up to it and hate it, I also now hate going to their profiles. If only google+ would take off...

Oh stop whinging. If you don't like it, don't use it. Don't need to be an attention seeker and whinge that you're going to leave Facebook.

You sort of remind me of an emo, being dramatic over something so little and wanting attention from it. Do you want a candy? If you don't like Facebook, shut up and deactivate it.

The article states Facebook has over 800,000 million users. That is 800 billion users, more than the population of earth. Has Facebook started signing up aliens? :)

waterproof said:
Oh stop whinging. If you don't like it, don't use it. Don't need to be an attention seeker and whinge that you're going to leave Facebook.

You sort of remind me of an emo, being dramatic over something so little and wanting attention from it. Do you want a candy? If you don't like Facebook, shut up and deactivate it.
+Infinity

@topcoach

Many people create multiple accounts, as well as accounts for their pets.
Silly, isn't it?

To be entirely honest, if it wasn't for the fact that these are now tied to facebook, they would actually make nice designs for business cards. Too bad facebook had to create them.

Back