Facebook won't load

Hello, I'm having a problem loading facebook on my computer and my tablet. I have changed browsers, ran malware and spyware software, cleandisk software, and nothing works. I can access it through my mobile account. It all started when I received this message which I will attach. I ignored the message after I screen shot it.

Frustrated, I reset my browser and created a new account, this worked. However I want my old account back. It's so strange that its effecting my table too. I've tried to contact FB but have not received any response.

Please help if you can.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
*IF* that messages really came from FB and you did not confirm is sufficient time
THEN the account may permanently be disable - - maybe even deleted.

This is not an issue for your PC, Tablet or Phone.

I don't believe it came from facebook. I looked on their site and it said they don't send messages like this one. I just tried my page on mozilla and it worked. It didn't work on IE or chrome and I still have access on my mobile apps.

WHEW -- good news. For IE & Chrome, try disabling ALL addons and extensions, close all browsers, reboot and test again.

I could kiss you! It's working again!!!! Thanks so much for your help. I tried all of this yesterday and it didn't work but today I did it again and it worked.

Great - - Lesson to learn:- Run ONLY the extensions and addons you R E A L L Y need- -
and even then, question your need. IMO, I only allow my antivirus plugin.

Back