FBI, NSA directors deny Trump wiretape claims and confirm ongoing Russia investigation...

William Gayde

Staff

In a hearing with the House Intelligence Committee Monday morning, FBI Director James Comey stated that the FBI has "no information that supports those tweets" made by President Trump concerning wiretaps made by then President Obama. Comey added that the Justice Department also has no information to back the allegations.

President Obama was quick to deny the claims after they were tweeted by Trump two weeks ago. Comey told the HIC that no president has the power to order a wiretap against anyone. NSA director Adm. Michael Rogers also said that there was no evidence that the British GCHQ conducted eavesdropping on Trump either.

The majority of the hearing centered around the Trump Administration's connections to Russia and Russia's interference in the 2016 Presidential Election. For the first time publicly, Comey confirmed that the FBI is actively investigating the case and any crimes that may have been committed. They are investigating links between the Trump campaign and Russian government as well as if there was any coordination between the two during the election.

Rogers described Russia's efforts in three categories which include actions harmful to the Clinton campaign, actions helpful to the Trump campaign, and spreading false information to discredit the American democratic process. The White House responded shortly after by saying no there is evidence of a Trump-Russia scandal.

Earlier this morning President Trump Tweeted:

Both the directors and the Trump Administration have been recently focusing on stopping the leaks of classified information. Comey called leaks to news outlets terrible.

Permalink to story.

Who's Drumph?
Drumph is Trumps real family name. his family changed their name to Trump to seem more American. people now use the name Drumph to mock him as his name is now as fake as his reality, his hair and his complexion.
Real family name? Sounds like his real family name is Trump.

McBorge is a fake American/foreigner who routinely mocks Japanese and Chinese Americans whose ancestors Americanized their last names to better integrate into the United States.

McBorge is a fake American/foreigner who routinely mocks Japanese and Chinese Americans whose ancestors Americanized their last names to better integrate into the United States.
Oh, I wasn't taking him seriously. Ironically, I want to see intelligent conversation on Techspot, and he caught me in a trolling mood lol

Trump says they will have "evidence" of the wiretapping... we'll see. I kind of wonder if this evidence will be fabricated in the same imprecise manner that the Obama birth certificate was.

Granted, I'm happy with some of the stuff happening under Trump, but I'm all for a proper investigation. If there was Russian manipulation of the election process then there needs to be legal action taken, assuming it was illegal. However something as basic and obvious as Putin's ill temper toward Clinton isn't "evidence of manipulation" no matter how much Comey or anyone else wants it to be. Seems Comey really likes Clinton, so much as to give her a pass for clearly criminal actions. Considering that I think Comey is corrupt and his a$$ should be fired.

It is time for a clean slate. I couldn't help notice the swamp hasn't been drained.

"More later" was the signal today. Like waiting for Duke Nukem Forever. Also like cheese, a long wait does not improve the olfactory sensation unless you have a special taste for it.

People have to realize that Trump will never back down from his wiretapping claims no matter what. Jesus himself could come out tomorrow and say the whole thing is wrong and Trump would still insist he's right. Remember the "birther" fiasco? He as peddling that nonsense for years, long after everyone already forgot about it and accepted that Obama was born in the US. Trump could not let that go, and the exact same thing will happen with his ridiculous wiretapping claims.

People have to realize that Trump will never back down from his wiretapping claims no matter what. Jesus himself could come out tomorrow and say the whole thing is wrong and Trump would still insist he's right. Remember the "birther" fiasco? He as peddling that nonsense for years, long after everyone already forgot about it and accepted that Obama was born in the US. Trump could not let that go, and the exact same thing will happen with his ridiculous wiretapping claims.
I haven't accepted that Obama was born in the US. Maybe he was but that birth certificate sure looks fabricated. But it doesn't matter now.

I haven't accepted that Obama was born in the US. Maybe he was but that birth certificate sure looks fabricated. But it doesn't matter now.

Yeah, the only ones still perpetuating that are less then reputable websites and conspiracy theorists. For example

https://www.google.nl/search?q=fabr...rome..69i57.8064j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You have your opinion and that's it. It's just another case of Donald Trump regurgitating something he read on twitter or some conspiracy website to serve his own purpose. Do you know how many people tried to prove Obama's birth certificate was fake? Tons. How many succeeded? Zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories#Born_in_Kenya

Some relevant facts

"In 1961, birth notices for Barack Obama were published in both the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on August 13 and 14, 1961, respectively, listing the home address of Obama's parents as 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Honolulu.[14][19] On November 9, 2008, in response to the persistent rumors, the Advertiser posted on its web site a screenshot of the announcement taken from its microfilmed archives."

"In an editorial published on July 29, 2009, the Star-Bulletin pointed out that both newspapers' vital-statistics columns are available on microfilm in the main state library. "Were the state Department of Health and Obama's parents really in cahoots to give false information to the newspapers, perhaps intending to clear the way for the baby to someday be elected president of the United States?" the newspaper asked."

So for you to say that you don't believe that Obama wasn't born in the US simply because of the fact that it "doesn't look real" to you is ridiculous. You are essentially saying that somehow Obama got the state of Hawaii to play along, and somehow he went back in time to force the newspapers to publish his Birth notice. This not considering all the "theories" that were shot down, essentially verifying even more.

So please, stop perpetuating the garbage that Trump shovels.

Last edited:

Even Trump admitted Obama was born in America....

Fox News lied to you sorry. Btw what a redic issue to get hung up on...

Yeah, the only ones still perpetuating that are less then reputable websites and conspiracy theorists. For example

https://www.google.nl/search?q=fabr...rome..69i57.8064j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You have your opinion and that's it. It's just another case of Donald Trump regurgitating something he read on twitter or some conspiracy website to serve his own purpose. Do you know how many people tried to prove Obama's birth certificate was fake? Tons. How many succeeded? Zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories#Born_in_Kenya

Some relevant facts

"In 1961, birth notices for Barack Obama were published in both the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on August 13 and 14, 1961, respectively, listing the home address of Obama's parents as 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Honolulu.[14][19] On November 9, 2008, in response to the persistent rumors, the Advertiser posted on its web site a screenshot of the announcement taken from its microfilmed archives."

"In an editorial published on July 29, 2009, the Star-Bulletin pointed out that both newspapers' vital-statistics columns are available on microfilm in the main state library. "Were the state Department of Health and Obama's parents really in cahoots to give false information to the newspapers, perhaps intending to clear the way for the baby to someday be elected president of the United States?" the newspaper asked."

So for you to say that you don't believe that Obama wasn't born in the US simply because of the fact that it "doesn't look real" to you is ridiculous. You are essentially saying that somehow Obama got the state of Hawaii to play along, and somehow he went back in time to force the newspapers to publish his Birth notice. This not considering all the "theories" that were shot down, essentially verifying even more.

Obama's birth certificate had the wrong hospital name on it and the media ignored it. We know who the real liars are.

Obama's birth certificate had the wrong hospital name on it and the media ignored it. We know who the real liars are.

Got any credible proof of that there Trump?

"We know who the real liars are"

Certainly not the people making clickbait articles, using cliche conspiracy theories, or those pushing the "every source of information but me is fake news" lines.

I love how they are still trying to implicate Russia when the Vault 7 leaks just pretty much confirmed that any real hacking organization can fabricate evidence to to make it look like the hacks are Russian. But I haven't seen any real reporting of Vault 7 and no acknowledgement of the potential for false flagging. But they sure are pressing ahead in implicating Russia, acting entirely too confident in their pre-mature conclusion. We'll never know for sure whodunit but I'm pretty damn sure based on how much our government is trying to pin things on Russia, that its a lie.

Pretty easy to deny they have any evidence of the wiretapping when they refuse to investigate it. Instead their "investigating" something ELSE that's based completely on hot air, because politics.

Pretty easy to deny they have any evidence of the wiretapping when they refuse to investigate it. Instead their "investigating" something ELSE that's based completely on hot air, because politics.

A timeline of Comey...

1. Investigating Clinton email server.
2. We've found evidence, but not intent.
3. We're looking into Clinton again.
4. We don't have anything to report on Clinton.
5. There were no wiretaps per se.
6. Russians maybe but we're still looking into that.

This guy is a joke.

Some relevant facts

Not that I feel a need to prove anything to you, but Trump had nothing to do with my opinion. I believed it was a fake from the beginning. Nor did any particular media outlet sway my opinion on the matter.

There was an interesting overview and deconstruction done by a sheriff that is all over YouTube. Check it out... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=9+points+of+forgery

I actually watched several of the videos, and it is very convincing. Regardless, I don't take anyone's word as proof. Even your attempts, which are just words, is not proof. Just as the videos I referred you to is just words and observations, not necessarily proof. Although a court of law could potentially decide otherwise.

They are investigating this for how long now? Surely they would come up with something by now.

Got any credible proof of that there Trump?

"We know who the real liars are"

Certainly not the people making clickbait articles, using cliche conspiracy theories, or those pushing the "every source of information but me is fake news" lines.

So did you happen to see some of the videos explaining the forgery behind the Obama birth certificate? I don't know about you, but I research both sides of the story. Unfortunately I don't think it could be proven either way now considering what we know about fabrication of evidence. However the flaws pointed out in the video I mentioned are exactly as described. I actually have a PDF copy of the supposed birth certificate I downloaded from whitehouse.gov several years ago. So with the information provided by both sides, it certainly appears it is a fake.

Back