Four or five monitors running on one cheap GPU

I am interested on having 4 or 5 monitors on 1 GPU. In fututre I might add another GPU for doubling this number (if possible).
1) Is it possible to do that? (two same GPUs for many monitors?)
2)I have some GPUs in mind.
a) XFX HD-677X-NZFC Radeo HD 6770 1 GB
b) xfx-radeon-hd-6870
c) gigabyte-gv-n650oc-1gi-graphics-card-gf-gtx-650-1gb
d) sapphire-radeon-hd-7770-flex
e) Asus GT 640.

Which one do you believe shall I choose?
Are these cards for 4-5 monitors as I believe?

All these are up to 150 euro.
I do not care for gaming. Only have many windows - apps running (software,emails, etc)
Thank you very much for all your help

What resolution are the monitors and what inputs do they have (Displayport would be preferable)? Also you need to clarify if you need 4 or 5 monitors, that will make a big difference as quite a few cards support 4 monitors but finding a single card which supports 5-6 monitors is much harder.

Still havent bought the monitors, that is why I am doing my research now so I can come up with correct ideas and results. So it is good to buy monitors having Displayport and buy the necessary adaptors to connect them from GPU.
The main idea is 4 monitors, it is just that some of the cards included in my post having youtube videos with 5 monitors connected to them. So I am good with the 4 monitors but if I could get a 5th one with the same price thats better :). But if you tell me a GPU that is certain that can have 4 monitors and it is in my price range and is tested and advise me on how to proceed with it I will choose that one!
An example is here h!!ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_vpGq-JUg ( I put two !! in the http so it does not put the video on the post) which has the XFX HD-677X-NZFC Radeo HD 6770 1 GB connected to 5 monitors. Reading though in a website said that this card supports up to 3 monitors.
Maybe it has something to do with the active adaptors ( I dont know what exactly are these).

Another question is for the xfx radeon hd 6870 which has 2 x DVI, 1 x HDMI, 2 x Mini DisplayPort. Does having
this 5 outputs means that can be connected to 5 monitors?

Thank you very much for your help.

Displayport monitors are much easier to connect as multiple monitors because you won't have to buy active Displayport to DVI adapters. 4 monitors can be done pretty easily if you find a 7770 or 6870 with two mini DP outputs and two other DVI/HDMI outputs. However if you want 5 monitors off one card then you'll have to either get one of those Eyefinity 6 cards (which come with 6 mini DP outputs) or just get any 2 cards which support 3 monitors.

Another question is for the xfx radeon hd 6870 which has 2 x DVI, 1 x HDMI, 2 x Mini DisplayPort. Does having
this 5 outputs means that can be connected to 5 monitors?
That's only good for 4 monitors, the 2x DVI and 1x HDMI can only output 2 monitors between them AFAIK.

The guide on AMD's website is pretty useful.

Back