Frozen On Boot Screen? help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, My names Mr_LeE,

ive just purchased a new pc, and it seems to be having a weird booting screen problem..

it gets to the screen b4 the hdd scanning, although i dont think its the hdd's that are the problems.

first it saids

bla bla 256mb gfx card g force,

then continues to the intel main processor intel core CPU stats 2.40GHz(266x9)

it then testes the ram saids ok,

then the options at the bottom of the screen appear..

<DEL> BIOS setup / Q Flash <F9> Express Recovery <F12> Boot Menu

then it just freezes there :S..

i cant press anything on the keyboard or anything.. i just thought mabe i could just go in the bios and it would be fixed but it seems to be frozen or something.. zzzz

if anyone could help, id be greatly appreiated !

thanks for reading

Mr_LeE

Have you tried to rest the BIOS (CMOS), this is a good place to start. To do this first remove the main power cable from the power supply. There is a jumper on the motherboard that will clear the CMOS, the manual will explain how to use this jumper. Alternatively if you cannot work this out leave the main power cable unplugged and remove the battery from the motherboard. The battery should be removed for at least 10 seconds.

[-Steve-] said:
Have you tried to rest the BIOS (CMOS), this is a good place to start. To do this first remove the main power cable from the power supply. There is a jumper on the motherboard that will clear the CMOS, the manual will explain how to use this jumper. Alternatively if you cannot work this out leave the main power cable unplugged and remove the battery from the motherboard. The battery should be removed for at least 10 seconds.

im trying it now mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back