Game Crashes and i know the problem but need help solving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanjackson

When i play games after about 15 mins my comp has to do a physical memory dump :hotbounce so i have a 512 Ram memory and i have about 300 spare when i start beginning to play is there anyway i can make even more space to prevent from crashing without buying more memory :confused: ???

any ideas and this happens on every game and my computer is only a year old it does get hot but i m getting a new case outtake fan and this cooling sticks that go around the inside of the comp and that will solve that problem memory problem is all i got i might have to upgrade to 1024mb if nothing else can be done

I had the same problem but I wasn't really sure it was the heat at first. But I did everything I could to try and fix the thing but nothing helped. One day, I took my small fan from my bathroom, removed the side of my case and left it that way with my fan blowing on full on it and my computer never crashed lol. That's when I knew I had to find a well ventilated case and better fans + new heatsinks for my hardware.

the heat problem is solved i installed all that stuff and it works better but after an hour or so crashes is there anything i can do about memory instead of buying more ram?

hen Windows crashes with blue screen, it writes a system event 1001 and a minidump to the folder \windows\minidump. Check system event 1001 and it has the content of the blue screen

Event ID: 1001
Source: Save Dump
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was : 0xc000000a (0xe1270188, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804032100).
Microsoft Windows..... A dump was saved in: .......

Control Panel -> Adminstrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> System -> Event 1001. Copy the content and paste it back here

Zip 5 to 6 minidumps and attach the zip files here. I will study the dump and find out the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back