geforce fx 5700 le problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day,
I'm using a Geforce fx 5700 le video card. Everytime I try to play "FAIR STRIKE" I get an, "Unable to initialize 3d driver" notice.
Is this card 3d?? Has anyone else had this problem and can it be fixed??? I've tried to download the latest drivers but they haven't helped. CAN YOU HELP ME??

:wave: Hello & Welcome to TechSpot :wave:

It is a driver problem, but can be caused by several things.
Which version is it you downloaded/are using now?
Also, what OS are you using?

I have this problem too. I bought my FX5700LE before a week
and installed the latest drivers, but i couldn't play any 3D game.
Is there a driver compatible with FX5700LE?

I bought the GeForce FX 5700 LE and most of the time i also get driver problems.
Sometimes it will crash and windows says faulty driver.
I have reinstalled many times but still get problem.
Can anyone help?

With that video card you guys should be running the 61.77 drivers from Nvidia. You can download them from many Nvidia fan sites. I do not know if Nvidia.com them selves keep older drivers avil for download but you could try there as well.
Also what is the Fair Strike game sounds interesting!! :D

I got a Geforce FX 5700LE Myself. I got it the day after thankgiving, and I hadnt had 1 single problem. All my games seem to be running perfect. The games I run are Warcraft 3, Call of Duty, Halo, Counter-Strike. Ever since day 1 things have been good. Mine is from PNY. What about you guys?

Forgot this, after upgrading or downgrading to the 61.77 drivers go ahead and re-install the DX9.0c drivers as well. Hope this helps. :D

NeonShadow, Man does'nt Call of Duty just rock on FX cards!!! I love that game!

I have problems with my fx 5700 le 128mb too

hi,

I tried all the drivers, directx 9.0c , all the nvidia drivers, ... even a new power supply... I still get this

and it isn't only the colors but the screen starts too flicker ... please can anyone help me?

Attachments

• problem.JPG
    problem.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back