Getting married in T minus 4 days

Spliffmeister

Gents... I feel as though I have been neglecting this place, and for that I am sorry. I do have a valid excuse though... I'm getting married in less than a week (On 11th Oct to be exact) and as I'm sure you can all imagine, I've been flying around like the proverbial blue arsed fly trying to get all the final preperations done for what is surely the biggest day of my life so far.

So if any of you are in the Manchester area (thats UK) on the 11th, then pop your head around the door and you'll be more than welcome to join the festivities - no ribs though Didou....

We are going to Grenada for our honeymoon, and will be back on the 29th Oct - so you can guarantee an increase in my postcount after then.... I hope you guys can all cope without me for a while ;) .

And if any of you want to know whats going on elsewhere in my life - go to Leonopolis. I'll see you all around soon :D .

I am so pleased to hear that.

In case no one else knows, Spliffmeister was at university with me when I did my first undergraduate degree - I knew both him and his Fiancé

I wish you the very best of luck in your new life. You've chosen a great girl to be your wife and I wish nothing but happiness for you both.

Yeh - gratz to u Spliffmeister - if i could get myself down to Manchester (im from peterborough) i would - but finding money round here is like trying to find a weapon of mass destruction :D

hope it lasts - and i hope u 2 are very happy
god only knows - breaking up isnt on my list of favourite things to do - and i hope u never have to go through that

Good Luck

Live long and prosper (ahem! sorry, i couldnt help that - it slipped out)

Steg

Spliffeh !!!!!!

Let me be the first to give you a big w00teh !!! :D

Don't worry about ribs, I still have some leftover from the birthday, they just need a little warming.

Anyways Congrats man & I hope your next thread will be to present us with Sir Spliffeh Junior.;)

Congrats mate....Wishing you and your wife all the best.

P/S: I wonder how much is one ticket worth to watch an Man U Premier league game at Old Trafford?

Spliff I know the feeling as this happened to me just a few months ago. Things will straighten up shortly, but one piece of advise.
Don't be spending too much time on the computer, my wife hates that already. My computers are upstairs and she is always downstairs, so that doesn't make for a happy woman when I am always up here and she is down there. Just budget your time accordingly and things will be great.
Anyway the most important thing is to have FUN!!!!!

Thanks for the sentiment and the advice guys - I appreciate it. I'm not nearly as much of a computer geek as I used to be, in that I don't spend nearly as much time infront of my PC to the detriment of other activities (if you know what I mean). My missus doesn't mind that much - she tells me that she loves me for what I am and as long as that doesn't change overnight we should be OK.... and besides - which would you rather, pleasing your beautiful young wife or making sure you've completed the next challenge in Morrowind???

Young&wild, I go to see ManUtd regularly and it usually costs between £20 and £28 for a ticket depending on where you sit. At the Panathanaikos game I was sat 6 rows behind Sir Alex and 10 rows infront of Sven Goran Erikson - but it was £28 for the ticket. For £20 you are sat in the gods, about 5 miles up and need a pair of binoculars to see the game.... you pays ya money, you takes ya choice....

This will probably be my last post for a while so - see you all anon...

Well, since we're the 10th, I guess Spliffeh must be at his bachelor party right now. Shall we join him ?

Welcome to the Spliffmeister TechSpot Bachelor Party ( non-adults need not apply )

We have Nodsu on the drums...

Badoom Tching !!!

We have MrG on the dance floor...

Badoom Tching !!!

& we have Phantasmm66 in a pink tutu hidden in a huge cake !!!

Badoom Badoom Tching !!!

Drinks are free until 12.00 & not more then one food plate per person ( Yes I'm looking at You Poertner... )

Table dancers will arrive shortly so make sure you break those big 100($)(€)(£) bills in smaller ones ( yes I'm looking at you again Poertner... )

The show will start at 11.30 so make sure you get to your seat at 11.15.

& last but not least ... ENJOY !!! :D

PS. Leave your keys at the entrance because no one is driving back home tonight...:dead:

execellent free booze n food
does it get any better than this?

ah - the joys of being single.....oh there arent any - oh well

just gotta hope Spliffmeister is having the time oh his life - he will only do this once

Steg

Back