getting white pixels in graphics during gameplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanglera

i also get sometimes funny looking characters with spikes like drawn out from there skin.....

i havent overclocked or anything..... just used simple tweaking tools like tweak xp and so on....that shouldnt be the problem should it?

it could be a overheated card maybe...but in case temp. is around 30 degrees...its ok isnt it?

i think maybe its an driverissue? or Dx issue? Cause my card is an GF4 ti-4200 128 mb 8x and doesnt support 9.0b though i use it and the latest detonatordriver.....

But ive used that for a long time and this started only last week!

another thing is that in other games i cant see anything wrong at all? WEIRD

thank you fro help

Andy

the problem may be the use of the latest detonator drivers they are really for the FX series of cards. you should go to the cards maunufacturers site and download the latest drivers THEY have for your particular card.

you should also use Driver cleaner V1.9 to completely remove older drivers before installing new ones.

get driver cleaner here

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=3214

check for the drivers for your card here.

http://www.driverzone.com/

i have a Creative Ge3Ti200 and i use DX 9.0b and DetonatorFX 44.03 and i overclock (175/400 to 200/450) with no extra cooling and mine is fine. The latest reference drivers will work fine with any nvidia card that is built to nvidia specs, thats what they are programmed for it cant be a driver problem. have u checked the fan on ur graphics card? has it started making odd noises or stopped all together?

Steg

all Nvidia based cards are not built to the reference design some manufacturers deviate from the design here and there. which is one reason it is best to use the drivers the boards manufacturer recommends for a particular card.

the Nvidia reference drives will always work they just dont always work properly.

ok

im gonna look both at fanproblem and driver problem....

where do i put a second fan if i want to?...my case is full :)

i have one fan but its too far away from graphiccard....i have 35 degrees temp inside...too much!!!??

can i just put one in lying underneath card? where does it get power...via motherboard?

Thanks Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back