Ghetto rigged a new hard-drive, and STILL errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so me and my bud Ghetto rigged this hard-drive I bought (What way is there to do with computers these days other than this) and STILL I am coming up with errors when I try to install my WoW. It reads:

An error was detected while verifying the contents of the file "H:\World of Warcraft\Data\common.MPQ". There may be a problem with your system, or with the drive at H:\. You can attempt to install again. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support.

I am guessing is it because C was renamed H somehow through our ghetto-rigging techniques?

Or is there some virus embedded inside of my mother board, and my fan. Hiding behind the fan.

Have you tried going to a WOW site and reading the forum? I find with games and errors, if you read there forums, you find alot of your problems and answers within it!

The problems with my computer were too vast. I ordered an Alien-Ware after tonight. Hopefully this little splurge in preparation for taxes will serve me well for a few years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back