Gigabyte R9 380 display issue

I have Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 (R9380WF2OC-2GD), which I bought about 1.5 years ago. I never had any issue with GPU whatsoever and things ran smoothly.Howeber 2-3 days ago my system just shut down and wouldn't boot.Monitor didn't detect any video signal.My system was idle when it shut down. System starts with integrated graphics or with my older 9600GT.But with R9 380 doesn't boot.System starts,everything is ON,even fans on GPU are spinning but no boot or display on monitor.I haven't updated any BIOS of either Mobo or GPU.Just kept updated graphic drivers except this last update of Catalyst drivers.Can someone help me with this problem that what is wrong with my GPU and how to solve it.

My system specs are:
Motherboard: Asus Maximus Ranger Vii
Processor: Intel i5-4590
RAM: Kingston Hyper-X 8GB
GPU:GigaByte Radeon R9 380 2 GB
Monitor: HP Elitedisplay E221
PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 700W 80 Plus Bornze

Drivers aren't loaded until Windows starts, so they're not going to prevent the system booting.

If you haven't touched anything then it's unlikely to be set up wrong and if it doesn't work after you've reinserted the card and reconnected the power connector then even if it has worked loose it should have started working again.

It's worth trying a different power connector on a different cable (a 700W PSU should have at least two) but if that doesn't work then the card has probably just failed. Return it to where you bought it or contact gigabyte if it's got more than one year's manufacturer warranty.

Back