Google not loading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskinatorr2

I have had my laptop for a while now, and everything worked fine. I use Mozilla Firefox.But suddenly my google stopped working. The main page loaded fine, but it was when i typed something in the search bar,and clicked the Google search button, was where it didn't work.

By the way, I've tried using Internet Explorer 7 but that doesn't' work either. Anyway, there wouldn't any "Page Load Error" or "Network Timeout"(On Mozilla Firefox). It would just keep trying to load and an error message would never pop up. I've tried connecting to the internet through a cable to make the internet faster, but still no luck. (It goes 100 Mbps).

Ive also deleted all my history, cache, cookies and so on just to make sure there isn't any Internet Clutter blocking it.( I deleted it through Mozilla Firefox). I've also attempted using my Anti virus program to delete all the Cache, cookies and so on.

Google works fine on the other computers, so I'm assuming its got something to do with my laptop.

If anyone has any suggestions that may solve my problem, please post on my thread.=]=]=]=]=]

P.S www.Yahoo7.com and www.ninemsn.com.au does not work either.=[

Please do this
(Some members say they have already tried this in a reply; but later I find it has not been done!)
The following not only resets all Internet Explorer's settings, but also removes all temp files, all extensions are disabled (toolbars, browser extensions, and Browser Helper Objects), and activeX controls are restored.

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Note for users who cannot start Internet Explorer 7 for some reason, use RIES from Internet Options in Control Panel.

Also have a look at:

New Preliminary Removal Instructions

Please do this
(Some members say they have already tried this in a reply; but later I find it has not been done!)
The following not only resets all Internet Explorer's settings, but also removes all temp files, all extensions are disabled (toolbars, browser extensions, and Browser Helper Objects), and activeX controls are restored.

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Note for users who cannot start Internet Explorer 7 for some reason, use RIES from Internet Options in Control Panel.

Also have a look at:

New Preliminary Removal Instructions

Is there any instructions to achieve this for Mozilla Firefox???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back