graphical problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since a while now, everytime i start up cod 2 i get this

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2884/shot0000tc6.jpg

lines all over my screen :(. I thought the problem was the game so i uninstalled it, then i tried to reinstall it, it seemed i had some dll files missing, i installed those again and then i could itstall the game , so then i thought, maybe its something with the graphical dll files. I downloaded those again and installed them in system32 and it still doesnt work!!! Directx isnt the problem either, coz i downloaded the latest version of it and drivers isnt the problem either(installed them all). I read alot on goodle bout ppl getting overheat things and i think this could be the problem. Afterwards, it seemed this problem wasnt only call of duty 2 but every game i got and even when i am playing a movie or startup the pc. Maybe one of you may still help me :(

I know some guy 2, and he had this prob 2, only with him, it disappeared entirely forever, unlike me :(

Hopefully it is just an overheating problem but it may be the ram on your graphics card is toast.

Open up your case and clean it out with some compressed air. Spray all the dust off the card, then take a house fan and aim it at your graphics card. Leave the case open and the fan blowing on the card and try gaming, see if the graphics problems lessen or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back