Graphics card question

When I try to play Aion, the graphics end up being terrible even though the game auto-configures my settings to high. Even if I turn everything to low, the problem remains. What happens is that lines of color shoot from just about every object in the game above the ground. My graphics card is an [FONT=HPRegular]ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650. Why are the graphics not behaving even though the game presets the settings to high based on what it detects for my computer's graphics capability?[/FONT]

[FONT=HPRegular]http://I.imgur.com/n2Wbvim.png is a screenshot from the game.[/FONT]
[FONT=HPRegular]Thanks![/FONT]

[FONT=HPRegular]Unfortunately, my laptop is an hp envy laptop, and I have been unable to update my video card drivers beyond the old 2010 ones. Their latest version is 8.7.... and I want to know how to get the 11.8 version on my laptop. From what I've heard, the switchable graphics cause issues with the update.[/FONT]

So what happens when you select the details as in my picture (choose which OS of course), click next, and download the AMD Mobility Radeon™ Driver Verification Tool?

drivers.png

Back