graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

formetopoopon90

Hey guys. i just got the graphics card "HIS Hightech x1800GTO 256mb 256bit". It works amazingly. Games played at high settings, no lagg.....just a great graphics card. the only problem that i came across is that sometimes i'll download videos, and the video will be destorted, in a kind of the colors are switched to a rainbow setting....i dont know if this makes any sense. Most of the videos i'll download will work, but sometimes i'll come across a type of video that it will just have this akward rainbow color format, that isn't normal. I'll switch from using windows media player, to realtime, or to whatever, and it will still be in the same colors. I can see the video, its just that its hard to tell whats going on because of the distored color. Does anyone know whats wrong? I was betting it was my graphics card, but iono. any solutions? Thanks guys!!!!

Is the file by any chance extension .wmv?

If it is, there's a chance you need to download the license everytime you try to open it. It most probably isn't a problem with your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back