Hamachi not installing

A few days ago I installed (or tried to install) Hamachi as I wanted to play private games with my friends on Gmod. We're all relatively new to Gmod. My friends managed to install it with no problem, but mine hasn't even begun installing yet, despite the fact I tried to install it before they did. The status bar of the installation has been empty for 3 days now, and the fact that I can't cancel the installation to restart it doesn't help either.

I don't know why this is. Have I run out of memory on my pc? Do I need to buy a new one in order to install it? Is my pc too old? I've only been playing on the pc for a few months,and I'm really not sure what to do.

Hi, Don't believe it would take 3 days to install, possibly 3 minutes.
So first step is to stop the 'install' routine.
If you can use 'Task manager' (so if WIndows 8 it's the three keys pressed together; Ctrl,Alt,Delete) then choose 'Task manager'.
Wait for 30 sec to launch. At the top of the list you should see a line for the installer, right click on it and choose 'End task'.
Now you can try again. You might need to check on the requirements for the program to run on your PC, there might be some files that you need to install first, I really don't know this software though. Someone else might/would know more than I do about this.
Another possibility is that the software didn't even start to install, you might check with your friends about the exact website/link they used.

Back